Friday, March 6, 2009

Wedding Planner

The ladies from Evotive sent me a sample of their new wedding planning notebook, Be Wed. I like the environmentally friendly aspect of the guide, the modern casing and the elegant graphics. A disk with extra printable pages is always useful too. I think the pages for vendor comparisons a bit much, and some of these fill-in pages I personally would plug straight into a database (like a guest list), but overall, a cool and useful tool. I also like the overall organizational structure of "be prepared", "be inspired" and "be relaxed" that they devised. I suggest checking it out in person before purchasing, we have a review copy at the Wedding Library or they can be purchased on Amazon or at their web site. Happy Planning!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment